Friday, January 29, 2010



this my last yr birthday pic of myface.. haha.. birthday coming.. will it be de same?? de happi celebration??hmmm...

btw ppl i going to be posted to tuas naval base on 8feb onwards le:D haha...

i feel so tired and disappointed.. but is alright.. is all my fault.. i shouldnt ask u promise me.. whn i know is smth cant realli be done... is ok.. i blame myself... i so lonely now... book out from camp all de way at home.. waiting for baby come.. but i doubt she coming ba.. she seem more busy thn me... is ok thn... gurmit coming find me i guess... msg him no reply yet.. i so bored.. who coming meet me before tmr i go back camp?? will baby come?? hope so ba...

how i wish i nvr open de hotmail and ur stuff and go see.. thn i will not feel so disappointed le... busybody sia me... lol...

sian tmr going back camp in morning for duty.. thn will have to stay in camp till next friday thn i allow to book out... hais.. i so bored and lonely.. can anyone understand??

omg:D i time flies... i left 1yr plus to serve on in navy.. haha..


wansuey clown***

takecare peepos:D

No comments: