Saturday, January 2, 2010





hello:D peepos:D haha... going out soon... going to city hall thn ikea get my stufff.. haha... going make a big make over my room:D thn wait till next month my new bed come.. haha... preparing for a good and nice room before my dear baby coming stay.. haha:D dunno can see her today or not.. going abck tmr le:D

WAHH dunno wat to do next... realli hope de new make over can realli work out well..my room now freakin messy going throw alot things away but all be doing on de 10 or 16 of jan.. haha and my dear baby hope will like it:D.. btw peepos dun be wrong.. me and her still not attach yet:( haha.. sad hor:D haha.. u all will be guessing who tat gal ba.. haha.. will know it soon after me and her realli tgt:D.. ai si baby le:D


bring my small bro along too.. see him so boring at home.. poor thing:D haha.. see i so good:D haha.. k le peepo.. wil update whn i back:D


takecare..

clown wansuey***


love baby:D

No comments: