Friday, January 29, 2010






hello peepos:D..

haha just back from camp:D... got alot suey things happen.. and good thing happenn.. let start wif de suey one... firstly.. wif friends all got caught smoking in bunk... thn we tmr all need book in to serve confinement.. and tmr i got duty... cb!!!.. thn i lost my camp pass!! fuck knn!! die la.. need pay 50 buck sia... cb.. cao si lang suey... but good thing is got 3 exam pass few days.. my course theory test my practica and my PD test.. haha all pass sia!!! haha.. clever me:D haha...

heng pass.. if not today also cant come out liao.. thn for 2week till next week thn can go out camp.. cb.,.. heng... bo bian la too clever le.. pass my exam:D haha..

and de pic on top is tat time went eating wif kenneth saw it.. and very cute.. so broguht it.. ahha is for baby de.. she like ma.. lol.. but de cap is mine.. haha:D...

k la... that all...

takecare ppl...

clown... wansuey...

miss baby:(

No comments: