Monday, December 22, 2008







120608


stupid mei post stupid thing nth better to do... but thx anw.. wahahaha..


ok to main point.. christmas is coming.. how i hope santa can bring u back..*thinkin too much*
but miracle will come.. haha.. let me tell u reader.. this de gal i been keepin talkin abt.. she de sweetest gal plus ex i ever had.. those day wat she had done for me i all still rmb.. de date we realli back tgt.. which is 120608.. all in de pic..*sry for de small pic* she left me a unforgetable mermories till now still cant forget.. before she left to taiwan.. she left alot thing wif me.. all those memories i mean. whn startin she go i was so miserable.. damn upset dunno wat to do.. but too bad is wat i had done and cause it and is de endin.. now onli can keep hopin she come back soon soon. even for few days i also happi.. i dunno y.. once see her.. i just will have some very hard to explain de feelin.. even if i unhappi she appear infront of me i will jsut be happi and smile..she realli a very nice gal. sweet and thoughtful too.. but i found out too late.. time cant be change.. onli can look forward for de future.. had been 6month she left from sg to taiwan.. but i still cant forget wat she had done.. i still rmb.. her mum say this before.. whn she in taiwan for long all her sg friend will forget her le.. haha.. i proven her mum wrong.. till now.. we sometime sometime onli still got chat.. still rmb de last call whn she called me.. tat was 1 or 2 weeks back?? i cry justt at de phone.. is happi she call till cry.. and sad till tat i let her go so easily to taiwan and i cry.. dunno y. my tears just burst out of a sudden.. my brother sis gina all tio scare.. thought wat happen. still rmb i was at west coast.. was doing some some gathering for binbin aka skull before he go ns.. i was just too happi la.. can hear her voice. her voice still de same.. de sweet sweet one.. and sweet till i tio cancer. wahaha. realli this de gal i cant forget in my whole life.. serious whole life. she de best gal i ever had.. we cant predict de future. but i am sure even i older marry and have family wif other gal.. i still rmb her.. a gal who can let me cry jsut like tat wifout any reason. a gal tat i had cry so much for.. babyahzhen.. if u lookin at this u might thinkin alot thing. y wan show and say this and tat.. let me tell u.. cos i wan those ppl who know me to know tat u this gal is de one who can make me cry and i had cry so much for.. baby. maybe u say few years or months u be back.. u scare i forget abt u. dun worry.. i will not. damn not! cos u are forever in my mind tat u de best gal i had before.. all my ex all also not this good thn u sia.. haha.. win liao u.. haha.. okay la.. let end here.. just to show u all who she.. she my baby elise wahahaha.. i still waiting for u be back hor.. appear infront my hse hor.. wahaha


caos bye!

take care

clown=D



雨夜的浪漫 Yu Ye De Lang Man - 张学友 Jacky Cheung

雨夜的浪漫

留恋雨夜幕雨中一角
延续我要送你归家的路
夜静的街中歌声中
是一个个热吻
谁令到我心加速跳动

甜丝丝溢自你的嘴角
忘掉了以往痛苦的失落
浪漫呼吸中漆黑中
就只有你共我
从没有这刻的冲动

fantasy 喜悦眼泪
你热力似火
fantasy 享受现在
这滴下雨水
多么多么需要你
长夜里不可分开痴痴醉
跳进伞里看
夜雨洒下去

No comments: