Tuesday, December 16, 2008


SHEBANGS WAITress... Lydia.. she just my friend ar.. not my gf.. so dun think worng.. hahaha




now wanna say.. happi birthday to my dearest jiejie who dote and help me alot.. adeline jiejie.. few days ago was celebrating her birthday.. but cant get takin photos wif her.. cos she is die drunk once again.. *opps* haha.. going upload few photos... have a look ba.. wif my jie all de photos..

HAPPI SWEET 18 BIRTHDAY TO ADELINE JIEJIE!!


18 years old le wor jie.. stay pretty and cute always.. hope u had enjoy urself.. althought no present for u.. but i brought surprise for u.. haha.. paikia uncle came down.. tat wat u wan ba.. see u so happi.. i feel happi for u.. let drink again next time jiejies!!!

jaslin jiejie

yingying superwoman jiejie*



so happi to see all my jies again.. and see lydia still working at tat pub.. haha.. not bad ar.. lydia u still rmb me.. haha.. and sorta like gathering?? ahsoon also over thr.. superman who is yingyingjie husband also thr.. wooo.. so long nvr see all of u.. so happi to see u all again...

haha.hao le.. LET FIND SOME OTHER DAYS to drink again!! enjoy drinkin wif u all.. haha..


takecare..

bye..

clown..

No comments: