Friday, December 19, 2008


been days nvr sleep well.. these few days was chiongin maple.. i back to maple again.. new acc sian.. was like poor shit.. hais.. was thinkin alot things too.. and found out some of ppl talkin behide me.. nvm lor.. tat wat u ppl wan i cant stop u.. dun forget i know is u who talkin abt me.. haha.. u think no one tell me.. pls among u all there ppl tell me.. wait till de day come.. u will get it from me.. i relax first.. cos i no time entertain u this loser who dun dare say infront of me..

talk abt thinkin alot.. realli think alot.. maybe yes been 6month past. everything seem still normal.. but just cant find de right feeling whn those days u just wif me..time fly fast day by day go.. a blink of eyes 6months past.. whn will be de day u back?? how long can i hold on to wait to see de day u appear back?? i realli dunno.. christmas coming.. i hope de present is de bigbig one. which is u come back.. but i guess i thinkin too much ba.. BUT everything have miracle.. yup.. hais.. christmas dunno how to spend de time.. hang around wif gina and friend brother all ba.. after christmas new year coming. and soon will be my birthday.. will i recieve my present from u?? and U ALL MUST GIVE ALSO AR!! my BIRthday ar 27 FEB!!. and some of u promise me my present is puppy ar.. haha.. i will look for u all first de.. haha..

hao le la.. if this carry on i going crazy.. let stop here.... bye peepos..


clown:D


在一起叫 梦 分开了叫 痛
是不是说没有做完的梦最痛
迷路的后 果 我能承受
这最后的出口 在爱过了才有
电话响起了
你要说话了
还以为你心里对我有想念了
怎么你声音变得冷淡了

No comments: