Wednesday, December 24, 2008

just reach home not long ago.. been busy past few days.. cos just get into a work of a company.. thx to yenqing bring me in.. today training.. twr will have a 2nd day trainin thn can offically start work le.. yeah!! must wear tie, long sleeve black pants and shoes.. sian.. haha.. but not bad ar.. i can work in a company.. wahaha.. hope i can work there long...


today is christmas eve... pass 12am le... twr will have my company going movie tgt.. song ar.. haha.. and let go to main point ba.. first let me reply de tagged here.. thx to passerby marisa for understandin and feel touch for wat i had post.. but hope she feel wat u feel also...

2nd this is baby urs de.. yes true.. after u left taiwan i still do lj things.. but i still regret.. end i still waiting for u.. end i still loving u.. for de pass yes maybe is hard for u to accept.. but baby.. i sincerly sorry.. u also have ur own life there. like wat u told me u had bf thr.. more u do smth tat u asked not to.. u should know wat i talkin abt.. yes true. i maybe sad and disappoint in wat u done. but is wat i done first.. i just treat it as a BAOYIN to me ba.. but still u my lovely baby i ever had.. althought not tgt.. although keep expectin to be back wif u but just cant.. not cos of me.. ans lay on u. baby.. like wat i agree u can cont ur life.. find bf there..i dun mind.. but can dun do de thing tat i dun expect u to do? exp take drugs.. i dunno wat change u so much.. but i believe baby will change back.. afterall u still de gal i love so much.. my lovely baby.. a gal i willing to wait in the end.. a gal i waited so many months.. baby wo ai ni!! and happy merry christmas eve.. muachs.. hope u enjoy de christmas at taiwan ba.. muacks..

and baby.. just wanna say...I did what i could. Seeing you happy with your boyfriend, i can't stop but drop my tears. No matter how i tell you how i feel. Words maybe not going to change your mind of how you feel towards me.I wish you would stand by my side again and change time back to the day when i knew u on the this year march?.we started 23 march and break and patch back 12june.and The day u felt i was talking rubbish with you doing a stupid smile to u. playin my dota and u seeing and just sitting beside me. till de day we realli break tat is whn u in taiwan.but still Till the day i asked you if you u wanna patch again. but A straight " no i dun wan " . How it feels when you told me that. All i can say is i never stopped loving you . Won't ever forget how warm u felt , how good smelling your hair was and hugging u disturbin u and sleepin wif u. Everything about you that made me wish that i could just turn back time and pause there.all i wish now I will watch over you till the day i leave this world. All i want is to see elise baby again again again tat u baby. i dun mind shorten my life. but just wan see u. i be very happi.. baby wo ai ni!! i will nvr forget de day and de date we tgt.. muacks


merry christmas eve to everyone.. bye..

clown='(

No comments: