Sunday, August 9, 2009

i fuckin dulan and angry ppl like to lie to me ar... whn u jolly well knew tat i already know de truth still wan lie it away from me?? NB.. pls la hor... argg!! i fuckin angry!!! hais... till now thn i know in my 2 weeks confinement so many ppl try to lie to me.. and i found out tat smth hurt me alotalot.. arg!! wtf?? hais.. in my startin of my NS?? N1 la... arggg... 2weeks no outside so many thing i dunno tat time.. now i all know le.. cb....hais.. been so long.. y i still cant get over it... y still cant it out of my mind?? .. if u had been knowin tat all these is a true will those thing happen?? hais.. but sorry i still had to lie myself away to return ur freedom... but now i know de thing i think truly shown i totally haven get out of de past.. hais...


goin marina wif sis all.. gonna have fun ba i guess...

will update more later..

clown..
sad.. stop tryin to lie urself away whn all are tellin me de truth.. u cb kia..

No comments: