Friday, August 28, 2009

hello peepos!! i back... haha..got a early book out.. actually wan go do things.. but nvm le.. and btw good NEWS!!! i signed de contract le!! haha.. wif de army!!! ADF unit.. haha.. we call it.. Always Die First.. haha.. now just bath.. going out... wanna go sec skul for a walk.. find teacher awhile... haha.. thn later go do all my banks de card... cos wallet lost ma... cb need go posb ocbc uob dbs lor.. NB sia.. arg... and yup if ppl wan know abt my regular pay as a ADF.. i 1 month can get up to 1700bucks.. ahha.. sian got 4month training.. thn haha will come my bonus!! gonna get a car? or maybe my moto first ba... thn de rest money i wan go oversea.. get oversea leave!!! hahaa... but see how thing goes.. hope all going my way ba... k la.. going out already...

update later.. cya..

No comments: