Wednesday, May 27, 2009




was so stupid of my self just now.. u all know wat?? i nearly took out everything abt me and jocelyn?? cos of my anyhow thing.. i nearly changed my tittle screwed life.. but actualli yes.. haha.. but to let ppl all here know actually me and her haven patch back.. so ya.. still ya thx to those ppl sent me say last long.. but just wanna tell u all haha.. we haven patch back.. so ya.. dun get de wrong idea le.. i just single.. but unavailable.. haha..

is fair also to my baby jocelyn tat i declar this?? so tat got ppl jio her lor.. haha.. just looking forward to de day ba.. now onli go a step by a time.. and lookin lor.. maybe thrs a patch maybe nope.. so ya.. wish me good luck ba..

i saw this very meaninful.. when you really love someone the person wont treasure you lo, agree ?... haha.. tat y i think alot abt me and jocelyn.. but guess wat.. i ask her this.. and she not me nope not true..wat does she mean?? hmm is thr chance for me?? or wat?? haha.. so ya.. everyone now know le wor.. we are not attach.. we just simply seem tgt.. ya..it sad to let her go.. it sad to see her go..it happi to be wif her.. give me laughter and smile.. but wat choice? tat wat she wan.. she need time so i had to just give her ba. so ya.. we are not attach just seem tgt.. but truth we not.. hais...no matter wat de end of us will be.. is patch or no patch.. de memories will always keep within me..:)

No comments: