Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ayayayay so many things happen.. wth.. hais.. firstly say sorry to baby.. i make u angry again.. i know i very bad.. not a good bf or smth.. but give me time alright?? i just need time.. sorry.. no more next time k??:)

and this msg is specially to angeline.. i dun care u hate me y angry me or i hate u or i angry u.. but this i jsut doing it for baby jocelyn.. just wan say.. forgive her.. she realli treat u as a sis.. she need u more thn she need me i guess.. so just dun leave her.. anything haohao talk k?? and i sure thr some misunderstandin in between de.. so ya.. contact me asap alright?? and if u think last time i got scolded u or smth.. i say sry.. just wan u forgive jocelyn ba... u also dunw an see her sad am i rite?? so ya.. contact me asap.. she ok wif me..so dun ened worry.. i promise takecare of her de..:)


gamed de whole de eat de whole day.. jialat la.. needed exercise soon le.. NS coming.. ay.. hais.. sian lesser days for me..:(

k la back to my game.. cya ppl

No comments: