Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hello.. haha.. today went to west mall wif my bro and his gf.. go shopping.. haha shop like crazy can? haha.. and I BROUGHT A NEW PHONE FOR MYSELF!!! haha is LG serect Kf750






haha.. same as my baby jocelyn phone.. haha.. not bad actually this phone.. but i wan de samsung de 8GB phone!! which is this...SAMSUNG PIXON




arg.. but not enough money.. sian waiting for 1 idiot transfer me my money.. also return money to yangyang bro.. ps keep u waiting.. i haven recieve de money.. sorry.. haha thn just finish my video call wif my baby.. haha.. so fun cant.. haish.. sian very long nvr go fetch her le.. but soon ba. baby soon i go fetch u and meet u in skul.. haha.. sorry i know i bad got com le thn like lazy ar.. ahah..opps:)

k le ppl going sleep le.. nite.. cya...

:)

No comments: