Monday, March 16, 2009

wan bastard me rite?? come on lor... we will see.. snatch the thing i wan.. ha!!! u will know wat u get... since u forget wat our promise.. and this brother.. i will also forget it too.. u think u will last long?/ u think u bastard me u get wat u wan?? u are wrong boi... just watch ur back.. and pray tmr they sideing u... if not.. u will taste wat de taste of bastard and steping on clown head. nbcb..

now at linda hse blkog.. at woodland.. wakakaka.. sibei tulan lor.. tio bully lor by 2 idiot.. wahhahahah.. thx u for peing me... lol...my head got 2 lum liao lor.. cause by 2 idiot.. hahaha...


word to bastard.. watch ur back and take care urself.. ur gf.. dun need take care.. u ownself buey zai liao.. so ya... hope u see this.. and u know wat i mean.. and u will know this for u...bye.. i dun have this type of brother...

btw my com is down.. so will not be update everytime.. unless is at friend hse.. cya.. hais.. suey days and alot thing happen...

No comments: