Wednesday, March 11, 2009

got fool around again?? i dunno.. hais.. fight over wif babystella ganjie over de phone.. she wan us break.. wtf?? who are u to stop us?? wan talk come down batok talk.. dun need talk in msg..

hais.. so now i got 4 way to go.. back to old sad life? patch wif my ex? cont waiting? or start afresh?? i realli dunno.. wat are we now i also dunno.. are we still tgt?? or are we over?/ wat de fuck ur ganjie wan from me.. wan anything face to face tell me la.. i dun care she xiao cat or wat.. i give her later become siao cat thn she know.. stupid young gal talk to me wif fuckin no respect.. and get de fact clear rite.. me and stella tgt.. dun need u care la hor... baby good luck in ur exam.. hais.. hope to see u soon on friday..


thx patrick ahjie and gbaobei angeline jio me out tgt.. try makin me happi.. but i jsut cant.. i sorry.. no joke no laugh for today.. sorry.. thx for peiin me btw... see u soon.. ganbaobei birthday coming!!!.. haha..



everything ended?? i realli dunno. hais..

No comments: