Monday, March 9, 2009

NBCB!! I HATE PPL DUA ME LA HOR!! NB!! JUST U WATCH OUT LA LI SHIMING! CB U THINK I REALLI SO CLOWN TO BELIEVE WAT U SAYIN?? EVEN IF I BELIEVE NO OTHER ALSO HARD TO BELIEVE.

ppl u all see this conversation and u all know wat going on.

she called:

shiming: clown wan meet? i coming down wif my friend. i takin cab wat ur address?

me: ok lor.. bukit batok st 51

shiming: ok..

thn i go bath.. but bathing i was msg my baby.. thn accidently sent this msg.in the end sented to shiming.
this was sented to my baby: baby shiming and her friend coming find me.

but baby nvr reply so i sms again. but accidentaly sent to shiming..

:baby u angry? she coming down find me i dunno wat for lor.. early in de morning. i wordless abt her lor.

so she reply: no sua . not coming down le.

me: y? ps sent wrong msg.

shiming: dun wan ur stead angry me and my friend going other place le bye dn reply.

me:cb. i waiting downstairs liao lor.. cb.

shiming: nb! dun anyhow scold hor nb!

me: cb fuck la.. i tio screen by police liao la.. cb.. u better come lor.. i hate ppl dua me..

shiming: nb! i going back skul wif my friend liao la. sua!

me: wah nb dua me.. i so haoxin bath and wait downstairs.. so cold somemore. tio screen by police cos of u.. cb dua me.

shiming: i need go sbh lah.. teacher call.

me: fuck la.. fine la hor.. i hate ppl dua me..


so converstaion still go on..lazy type.. msg not complete.. cb.. ppl i ask u u believe she going skul?? or see straight she just dua me onli rite?? and or ur infor all this msg was sent after 8 plus she was late for skul she not going skul.. and now say wan go skul.. cb! cos of her i tio screen cos smoking thn wifout IC somemore.. NB! i hate ppl dua me de lor! dun wan come say dun wan come.. dun need lie and lie plus dua somemore!! ccb! LI SHIMING U GOOD!! i damn angry now!!! u are testing my nine xin! cb!!

going enlarge this line in case some dog cant see.. conversation still go on.. lazy type.. and some msg not in.. wan see i show u de msg.. DOG!!

No comments: