Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just wake up from my sleep!! yawns!! still tired alright... ytd meet up wif angeline baobei and her friend forget wat name after i meet ppl tiong..angeline baobei wat u say is true.. and hitted de jackpot sia.. now i thn realise.. haha!! thn we 3 was crapping at de redhill mrt.. till ahjie call.. so funny.. thn meet ahjie at gombak mac.. got their stuff we hang around fool around ton around play around joke around.. haha.. thn went to my hse.. we at my hse is wan slp de.. but all cant sleep..emo awhile.. i keep make up joke thn we 4 keep lauging till we stomach pain.. and my laobu kaopei.. haha..

thn around morning sent angeline baobei and her friend to take cab.. thn me and ah jie.. we go buy my top u card.. argg.. money just keep gone on my prepaid card... sian... haha.. so let see... later no plan..

anyone wan meet?? msg my phone..

No comments: