Saturday, July 17, 2010







hello peepos... been long i since update my blog.. haha..

cant sleep now... having eye infection lor.. nb... angry.. went to see doc.. he just give me one eye drop to drip for my eye.. and one more dunno wat thing to eat de... -_-..

life been quite messy these few days.. dunno wat to do.. just so mess up... likely got friends around... espically zoey.. thx gal.. she been being here for me cheer me up:) thx u once again zoey.. haha.. we took photo.. i already loaded in my perious post.and going upload some in here also... lol.. dun get it wrong we are just friend.. nth but friend.. haha


going malaysia end of de month wif my ship. it going be a 4days trip just a short trip.. haha.. passport is done just waiting to be collect onli... haha.. yea.. lookin forward to it...

k la.. going drip my eye and go rest le.. takecare peepos..

will update soon..

nite.. bye..

wansuey
clown**

No comments: