Saturday, March 27, 2010

hello.. peepos.. haha.. i back to update my hand..

went to polyclinic to check my hand.. as de swollen still thr... thn same.. they give me some yao to eat.. but provided me some cream and something to wash de wound... below is de pic after bandage....:(

after everything.. went down west mall singtel to get my wireless USB broadband sign up.... haha... and i got a acer 4820T laptop for free..LOL..dunno if is good or not.. if not wrong is a tablet laptop.. but also wanted to get my Iphone.. but cant.. cos i still under 21 cant sign 2 line wif 1 IC. arggg.. so bobian.. i sign my USB broadband first.. Iphone need wait le:(...

look nice.. is in black:D but dunno if it good or not.. and it can be upgrade but dunno wanna to or not...haha...this de catalogs..
Item Price
Upgrade from 2 GB DDR3 RAM to 4 GB DDR3 RAM $129
2nd & 3rd Year Local Carry-in Warranty $129
Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition (OEM) $99
Acer 14" Notebook Sleevecase $19

any comments?? any comments??

later at nite.. going down celebrating friend birthday:D thn maybe after tat meeting gurmit at boatquey... he got celebration thr too.. lame:D haha... packed wif event today:D...haha..

k la.. tat all... missing someone:(

takecare peepos...

wansuey

clown***

No comments: