Sunday, October 11, 2009


yo readers... i going back camp in a hour time le.. haha

going onboard ship this week lookin foward to it.. we gonna stay in ship for 2 days 1 nite.. haha.. will be out at sea.. so if peepos if cant get through my phone u all should know y...

now talkin to my this idiot peggy.. haha... talk more lei.. keep make me like find topic... idiot.. haha but is alright...:D enjoy chatting.. later gonna top up ur prepaid card for u.. :D

k back to me... janice sis asked me wanna attend her wedding or not.. haha.. hmmm... i can.. but dunno wat to wear lei.. sian.. haha.. y sia this few month so many peepo got wedding dinner... jaslyn sis and yu cheng bro getting marrind on 11dec.. omg... haha.. gonna take off.. congrats u two... haha

so ya.. peepo.. tat all ba.. how i hope can bring in camera phone.. haha...

takecare...

wansuey..
clown**

No comments: