Saturday, July 12, 2008

woo.. finally can post.. been quite busy.. this whole week is busy days for me.. cant even have a proper sleep argg..

first tuesday went to skul. promise teacher to go skul everyday.. but i din go.. alot of things to do.. sorry teachers.. dunno y now i cant manage my time well.. argg.. dunno wat wrong wif me also.. guess stress up wif too much things ba..

thn ytd chu si=lion dance for my friend.. so tired sia... haha.. but is fun and worth it.. haha.. thn we go all round 3 head.. thn i was de lion tail sia.. argg. so hot inside.. haha.. but i keep disturb my friend.. haha.. so fun.. heard again today got also.. but not sure.. waiting for thr call ba..

today also a gd and special day ba for me and baobei zhen.. de day we know alot abt each other.. we been though alot sia.. serious.. we got alot conflict but is nvm.. everything de past.. but din talk to her very long real long.. hope she doing well ba.. pls word for u baobei zhen.."stop crying.. ur eyes are red" pls tkae care urself too.. haha..so ya..

tat all i wan post ba..
so
cya..

signing off
clown..

No comments: