Sunday, June 15, 2008

YesYes :D Anna Meimei is helping this Clown to update !
Starting from 31st May - 1st June . We ton-ed @ Pasir Ris .
Okay , for me it's a very very fun one . But for gorgor I dunno leh .
We went E!hub Arcade . Hmms , he very da fang seh ! Gave me $10 to play .
Then he went to fetch his own braders to lepak together .
After that headed back chalet for food . They like hungry ghost bdh !~
Then went Red House , alot people like 20-30 , so not scared (:
After that lepak ard' the beach then went inside the famous haunted tower .
Alot people see so many dirty things la . Yeah , it's very scary there although there alot people.
Hmms , in the morning then take mrt down Taman Jurong lepak till afternoon.
Then me this baek sista , sent him to take cab with skull together cos he was "not feeling well"
After that he went home and rest . YesYes . The end~

This gorgor here is currently working ard' Suntec City .
So I dont think he will be free to update his blog so often .
He's currently at chalet playing dai di . Oh , this is for abgku !
" Better featured me I tell you . Take Hadi out leh ! Hmms , hen hao "

Tc' people . Let me secretly put up a tagboard so that
people can tag ayte~

No comments: